Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Obama's Poor White Grandmother

I have had a lot of time to think about this whole Obama controversy. And I guess I have a few words to say. Honestly, I think that I would probably have loved Obama's speech if it weren't for one little fact:

The White Grandmother example.

I just don't get it, why did Obama feel the need to bring an over eighty year old woman into the discussion. Apparently, the Obama campaign has refused to make her available to the public, and she's well very sickly.

So what possible reason does Obama have to tar his sickly grandmother, the one who raised him, under the bus. Especially since this woman sacrificed and sacrificed for him. His Grandmother is probably the major reason, for Obama running for President because without her supporting his way through the finest schools. He might not be a future President. And this is how he thanks the people who've helped him.

I feel this incident shows a lot about Obama's character. This is a man who is willing to throw away anyone, even his Grandmother to the wolves.

No comments: