Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol Results March 12/Katherine McPhee Performs

What a sham!

Please don't get me wrong, I thought that David Hernandez was terrible last night.
But Kristy was musically horrifying.

I realize that people like country, but don't they at least want good country? Kristy's, "Eight Days
a Week," massacred two musical genres. Even in her "good performances" she hasn't shown that much range. She's Carrie Underwood light.

I get liking Country music, I don't get liking that.

And David was bad last night, but you know what he's much more talented then Kristy. I have a feeling some of this has to do with the whole gay stripper thing.

Still we lost probably the best male voice in the competition. And in return, we got someone who sitll doesn't get why her performance wasn't musically good.

As for Katherine McPhee, she's a gorgeous girl and she can sing. But while pretty to look at, I thought she was a bit boring.

No comments: