Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol: Ramiele Rocks

Honestly, After season two, I began to get a little bored with American Idol. I mean the same bland songs, with different so-so singers. Sure on every season there may be one or two good singers, but that's about it.

However, somehow I managed to get an opportunity to hear Ramiele sing, and I must say that I absolutely love the girl. I know in the last two weeks her performances haven't been great. But I love the way she sings. She has this huge voice but she actually sings with feeling rather than in a show offy way.

I know everyone is going nuts over David Archuleta, but I think Ramielle has the better voice.

So I was digging through youtube and I found this clip of Ramielle singing Celine Dion, and this girl is singing it like it's as easy as breathing. She truly has a great voice




You can also check out Ramiele's website at http://www.ramiele.com/

No comments: