Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm tired of the partisan bickering

Even though I clearly was not a huge fan of President Bush. I did not vote for Obama, for a variety of reasons. Primarly because I'm pro life. However, I must say that I'm really getting tired of all of the partistan bickering. It never stops! I feel like there are things that Obama does that if a Republican President did, the Obama critics would be thrilled.

I cannot forget that while they are screaming about Obama's spending, so many were quiet with George W Bush's ridiculous spending. I just feel like people should be reasonable and fair. Judge someone's actions fairly, instead of looking for something to criticize.

For example, I studied Middle Eastern History a bit in college, and since I know a little bit about Iran. (Let's be clear a little bit) I was thrilled with how President Obama handled the Iranian crisis. The government there loves to use the US government boogie man, and so Obama essentially made it a lot more difficult to do so..

However, even though Obama used a lot of wisdom, he still got criticism from the usual suspects.

I just wish people would look at the issues fairly instead of looking at it through their partisan glasses.

No comments: