Thursday, July 16, 2009

Healthy Lifestyles

I'm sure that a lot of us are interested in living more healthy life styles. Personally, it's something that I know I should be doing, but I haven't been very diligent about this in my own personal life.

However, I found a great blog called Healthy Fellow which is all about living a more healthy lifestyle. This site is all about promoting wellness. So there are articles about travel supplements, diets, to warnings about mint tea, and even an article about Animal Assited Therapy! The animal assisted therapy article is definetly my favorite article so far. I have three cats, and I have to admit they bring a lot of joy to one's life.

Healthy Fellows is a great blog that everyone should check out. Of course one should always consult their doctors especially before taking suppliments.
http://www.healthyfellow.com/

No comments: